Online Activation: This licence key is activated via the Internet after redeeming the code online
- Processor: at least 1 GHz with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System-on-a-Chip (see list of approved CPU);
- RAM: at least 4 GB;
- Storage: at least 64 GB;
- Firmware: UEFI-compatible with Secure Boot (see in-depth configuration);
- Trusted Platform Module: version 2.0 (see instructions on how to enable it);
- video card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later version with WDDM 2.0 driver;
- screen: High-definition (720p) with a diagonal measurement greater than 9 inches, 8-bit per colour channel;
- Internet connection: Network access and Microsoft account required to configure the Home version.
The quickest way to find out if your computer is ready is with the PC Integrity Check tool, released directly by Microsoft (direct download link): all you have to do is launch it, press the ‘Check Now’ button and wait a few moments. If the message returned is as follows, good news, everything is in order for the update.
There are no reviews yet.